Water Feature, landscaping design an
Water Feature, landscaping design and installation company in Kansas City, Mo.
Kansas City's water feature
Commercial Landscape Water Features
Masonry Repair Restoration & Preservation
Swimming Pool Designs
Fountains Installation and Water Features Design
Landscape Structure Design
Construction / Masonry Services NEBRASKA
DES MOINES, IA
Water Features and Fountain Designs Custom Water Features Kansas City Fountain design, kansas city, WATER Fountains,ponds, WATERFALL contractor. WATERFALL REPAIR, pond,fountains ...Arkansas, Water Features and Fountain Designs Dallas TX, Water Features and Fountain Designs Des Moines IA, Water Features and Fountain Designs Florida, Water Features and Fountain Designs Memphis TN, Water Features and Fountain Designs Nashville TN, Water Features and Fountain Designs Oklahoma City, Water Features and Fountain Designs Denver Co, Water Features and Designs Springfield IL
The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers for expertise in moving water features. From fountains to ponds and streams, we can help you design moving water assemblies and develop the right program for proper chemical balancing.
Why stay cooped up inside when you can extend the livable portion of your property by creating outdoor landscape spaces? Water features can help turn your commercial landscape into something special, providing a focal point and attracting wildlife. Incorporating a one-of-a-kind water feature in an outdoor space changes the ambiance of your yard. From whimsical custom waterfalls to quiet pools, now is the time to quench your thirst for the best landscape water feature around.
Another wonderful thing to add to your hardscapes is landscape lighting. This adds such an amazing feel to your surroundings.
The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers Commercial Water Feature's Include:
Add Landscape Lighting For That Finishing Touch
The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers has earned many industry awards for its design and construction expertise. When you work with The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers to design your pool, aquatic center or water facilities, you will benefit from the specialized knowledge our staff has gained from years of experience in the industry. At the same time, The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers design is on the cutting edge - incorporating new ideas, innovations and features to maximize efficiency and fun.
Installing Beautiful Fountains and Waterfeatures
Beautiful water features and fountains must be architecturally appropriate, trouble free and low maintenance, pleasing to all the senses, and cost effective to operate. To do this we recommend following the following steps to this process.
1. Initial discussion with regards to budget, water and light effects, physical size, tastes, architecture, experiences, and safety.
2. Site visit or review of plans and models to further discuss above items and to gather information with regards to the site, and existing elements. At this point we open a broad conceptual discussion about what would make you happy both functionally and aesthetically. Discussion about equipment location and site issues such as wind, splash, noise and light levels, human interaction, operational cycles, and levels of animation
3. Initial conceptual design shown using perspective drawings and 3D modeling. Presentation Feed back and further discussion.
4. Concept revision and preliminary budgets, presentation and further conversation.
5. The decision to enter into a design contract which would then engage our services and allow us to gather information that could be used for the creation of permit drawings, final pricing, engineering, hydraulic and mechanical design, fabrication, and detailed layouts, perspectives, aesthetic, and lighting effects .
6. In some instances mock ups are created at this point to give clients a better sense of the effects the water will create and over all visually understanding of the project. These mock ups can be wood, clay, fiberglass, acrylic, or and number of other materials that can be assembled cost effectively to create the desired effect and help bring to light any issues that need to be addressed before final drawings are complete.
7. Drawing and design creation and completion process with further discussion and presentations as needed.
8. Materials selection, with particular attention to visual impact and effects on the waters level of reflection, price, longevity, maintenance issues, color theory, texture, control locations and audio or video devises.
9. Contract pricing and revision.
10. Construction contract creation and Permitting. We have found this method to be very cost effective since it allows us to manage a client expectation of what it will cost to create the feature they are interested in. They have an excellent understanding of what the effects and visuals of the fountain will be before they spend a great deal on document creation. We refer to this as cost driven design and find that in the end it gives our clients the absolute best value for their money.
Construction & Renovation
The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers has established itself as a leader in commercial aquatic construction in the Midwest. The quality of our construction is a tribute to the The Mason Co and Dionysian Artificers employees who build under the highest construction standards in the industry. Our team, made up of more than 30 well-trained professionals, has expertise in design, construction, service and training to meet your needs before, during and after the completion of your project.
Take a basic concept or idea and bring it to life, along with on-going support.