The Masons Co and Dionysian Artificers offers a full range of landscape designs, masonry and fountain services to meet your needs. We hold ourselves to the highest standards in the industry, only using qualified professionals and the best equipment to complete every project.
The Masons Co and Dionysian Artificers is a fully licensed, bonded and insured Kansas City based Award Winning Landscape Design/Service Company, Masonry and Fountain Contractor in Midwest region. With nearly 30 years of experience in the business and professionally trained staff, we guarantee to satisfy your landscape desires efficiently and within your budget.
What We Offer
Decks / Fences / Pergolas / Tree Houses
Landscape Retaining Walls
Commercial Landscape Water Features
Lawn Care, Plant Care, Seasonal Clean-up
Storm Water Ponds
Outdoor Structure Design
Beautiful landscape designs Nebraska, landscape designs Arkansas , landscape designs Kansas City, landscape designs Oklahoma City, landscape designs Des Moines IA, landscape designs Springfield IL, landscape designs Nashville TN, landscape designs Memphis TN, landscape designs Denver Co, landscape designs Dallas TX, landscape designs Florida must also be functional, architecturally appropriate, and be able to meet the client's long term goals. To do this we recommend following the following steps to this process.
1. Initial discussion with regards to needs, budget, long term and short term goals, time lines, tastes, architecture, experiences, and family.
2. Site visit to further discuss above items and to gather information with regards to the site, and existing elements. At this point we open a broad conceptual discussion about what would make you happy both functionally and aesthetically as well as what might bother you about your current condition.
3. Initial conceptual design shown using flat plans and perspective drawings and 3D modeling. Presentation Feed back and further discussion.
4. Concept revision and preliminary budgets, presentation and further conversation.
5. Discussion about plant species, plant habits, and effects.
6. The decision to enter into a design contract which would then engage our services and allow us to gather information that could be used for the creation of permit drawings, final pricing, engineering, and detailed layouts perspectives, creation of planting lists and special designs.
7. Drawing and design creation process with further discussion and presentations as needed.
8. Nursery visit and plant selection process followed by availability sourcing.
9. Materials selection, with particular attention to visual impact, price, longevity, maintenance issues, color theory, texture, and thermal characteristics.
10. Contract pricing and revision.
11. Furniture and furnishing selection
12. Construction contract creation and Permitting.
Consider landscaping for curb appeal, especially if you are a homeowner ready to sell , sprucing up the landscape can make buyers more likely to consider your property first.
An unused portion of your yard may be yearning for you to take the next step and turn it into a peaceful garden space with water features or an active play area adding new life and purpose.
And why just have outdoor lighting during the holidays? We would love to show you how landscape lighting can highlight your beautiful yard and create warm and inviting spaces in which to entertain your guests.
Our landscaping team The Masons Co and Dionysian Artificers would love to discuss your desires on outdoor space. We are confident that The Masons Co and Dionysian Artificers will be the difference in your landscaping future.
CALLS US NOW FOR ESTIMATE OR CONSULTATION: 816-500-4198